[openSLE] Project not dead, just me at the moment.

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Sun Jan 24 03:20:59 MST 2010

Hello,

I have had something happen to me like a strok.  The difference is I have
all the results of a it singlely ore in any combination.  It has the
doctors baffeled.  I hope they find something soon.  This has killed my
business and thus my finances.  I am still working on this in my few
minutes of clarity with my current health.  I am going to see this through
and make something happen.  We really need it.  Sorry for my slow work but
dealing with health issues is trying me to my limits,, especially when all
they know is what it is not.  So I continue this project as I am able.

Sorry,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com> 801 849-0213
ZENEZ	1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047