[openSLE] Next steps and a possible legal entity.

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Wed Sep 2 18:36:26 MDT 2009

Hello,

Over the next few weeks I would like to decide a few things.  I have been
working with an attorney/lawyer to put together a possible legal entity.
I have two options.  A non-profit company and a business trust that also
is non profit.  I will provide these if/when we may need them.  I think
that some of this could be discussed at the SUSE conference and this list
or IRC.

1.  What would be the best option to show Novell that we are really
serious about this project.
2.  What type of a group should this be?  Should we have a legal
Organization?  If yes what type of Organization should it be?
3.  Which way do we want to go?  openSUSE LTS or openSLE

Just a few of my thoughts.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com> 801 849-0213
ZENEZ	1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047