[openSLE] Hello :)

Steve Woodruff lets.get.sushi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 03:37:00 MDT 2009

Greetings and salutations everybody. I just heard about the openSEL project
through cb400f over on #suse. I think this would be a great project to help
out with. With the success of distros such as Suse, RHEL, and CentOS, I feel
this should become a very successful endeavour as well. As for myself, I do
not have any experience in coding, developing, or very much of the technical
side of OS's, but I have been working with the Ubuntu Beginner's Team for
some time now, and am much better at troubleshooting, problem solving, and
helping people find solutions. No matter what, I hope I can be much more of
a help than a hindrance to the project, and am hoping I can lend a hand
whenever I can.

As I mentioned, I'm brand new to the openSEL project, and have just heard
about it. If anyone wants to take the time to catch me up to speed on
everything about the project - what the project is hoping to accomplish, a
time-line or 'roadmap' on how we are planning on getting there, and where
the project stands currently - I would greatly appreciate it!

Woody