[openSLE] Report #1 OpenSUSE LTS/openSLE (Long summary) (fwd)

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Mon Aug 24 13:25:42 MDT 2009

Below is the report I sent to the opensuse-project ML.  It is a summary of
the things I have heard so far.  I will be making an other post to sum up
the variour IRC discussions for this list as time permits.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com> 801 849-0213
ZENEZ	1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047